Welcome to Plbg.com
Thank you to all the plumbing professionals who offer their advice and expertise

Over 698,000 strictly plumbing related posts

Plumbing education, information, advice, help and suggestions are provided by some of the most experienced plumbers who wish to "give back" to society. Since 1996 we have been the best online (strictly) PLUMBING advice site. If you have questions about plumbing, toilets, sinks, faucets, drains, sewers, water filters, venting, water heating, showers, pumps, and other strictly PLUMBING related issues then you've come to the right place. Please refrain from asking or discussing legal questions, or pricing, or where to purchase products, or any business issues, or for contractor referrals, or any other questions or issues not specifically related to plumbing. Keep all posts positive and absolutely no advertising. Our site is completely free, without ads or pop-ups and we don't tract you. We absolutely do not sell your personal information. We are made possible by:  

Post New
Search
How to Show Images
Newest Subjects
 new waterheaters
Author: waukeshaplumbing (WI)

got my pricing on the new Rheem & bradford white water heaters

it appears that with Rheem the pro + stayed the same and the Pro classic moved into the pro + shell...i notice they both nowhave the same efficiency -.62 .....so now the only difference between the classic and the + is the warranty?? does anyone know of any other differences?

cant find a 80 gallon electric with Rheem anymore, but i did get a listing on a 80 gallon Electric Bradford white....anyone else notice this?...price is significantly increased to where (2) 50 gallon electrics may make more sense

anyone have info on the changes??? to me it just looks like a 2" increase in size and thats it

$50-100 extra per unit......with the only change being the pro classic is 4% more efficient with no change to the Pro +

Re: new waterheaters
Author: hj (AZ)

Over 50 gallon electrics are heat pump hybrids, and gas those sizes have to be condensing models which will add to the installation costs due to the need for a condensate drain or pump.

Author: m & m (MD)

The 80 gallon must have been old stock, the largest electric now produced will be a 50 gallon. I've been seeing 20% price increases on some models.

Author: hj (AZ)

Larger than 50 gallons MUST be hybrid heat pumps. Large gas ones are going to be condensing units which need a condensate drain or condensate pump.

Please note:
  • Inappropriate messages or blatant advertising will be deleted. We cannot be held responsible for bad or inadequate advice.
  • Plbg.com has no control over external content that may be linked to from messages posted here. Please follow external links with caution.
  • Plbg.com is strictly for the exchange of plumbing related advice and NOT to ask about pricing/costs, nor where to find a product (try Google), nor how to operate or promote a business, nor for ethics (law) and the like questions.
  • Plbg.com is also not a place to ask radiant heating (try HeatingHelp.com), electrical or even general construction type questions. We are exclusively for plumbing questions.

Search for plumbing parts on our sponsor's site:

Special thanks to our sponsor:
PlumbingSupply.com

Copyright© 2024 Plbg.com. All Rights Reserved.