How to Show an Image on Plbg.com
"How do I include an image in my post or signature?"
For security reasons, we do not allow uploading of any files (including images) directly to our site. However, you can reference an external image on our plumbing forum simply by using any online photo posting sites such as Photobucket.com, imgur.com, imageshack.com, tinypic.com and others (which are all free) to show your image(s) on our forum.
If you don't already have an account at Photobucket.com (or any of the other free image sites), simply visit one of those sites and open a free account. Once you're signed in, you can upload images to your account. Then on our forum you can create a link to the picture or you can have the picture show up directly in your post here at plbg.com by completing the following the steps:
- Upload the image to Photobucket - refer to Photobucket's instructions regarding how to upload if needed
- Click the image on Photobucket
- On the left you'll see a box that says 'get link codes' when you hover over it
- Copy the 'direct link' - if you aren't familiar with copy & paste, simply write it down
- To get it to show up in a post on this forum, paste (or type) the direct link in between [img] tags as shown below