Welcome to Plbg.com
Thank you to all the plumbing professionals who offer their advice and expertise

Over 698,000 strictly plumbing related posts

Plumbing education, information, advice, help and suggestions are provided by some of the most experienced plumbers who wish to "give back" to society. Since 1996 we have been the best online (strictly) PLUMBING advice site. If you have questions about plumbing, toilets, sinks, faucets, drains, sewers, water filters, venting, water heating, showers, pumps, and other strictly PLUMBING related issues then you've come to the right place. Please refrain from asking or discussing legal questions, or pricing, or where to purchase products, or any business issues, or for contractor referrals, or any other questions or issues not specifically related to plumbing. Keep all posts positive and absolutely no advertising. Our site is completely free, without ads or pop-ups and we don't tract you. We absolutely do not sell your personal information. We are made possible by:  

Post New
Search
How to Show Images
Newest Subjects
 Identifying shower fixture in new apartment
Author: avinash49 (NY)

Hi,

I recently moved into a new apartment and I want to add a second shower basket that is exactly the same as the one installed. I'm unable to identify the brand / model for this shower basket. Could someone please help?

Here is a link to the picture on photobucket - [s1375.photobucket.com]

Thank you very much for your help!

Re: Identifying shower fixture in new apartment
Author: bernabeu (SC)

are you willing to risk fracturing a tile by drilling ?

if not; fuh-ged-'bout it

==============================================

"Measure Twice & Cut Once" - Retired U.A. Local 1 & 638

Author: Lee (NJ)

Looks like shower soap basket dish that hotels have in their showers. Maybe check Hotel supply companies??

Hi Lee,

I've looked at multiple hotel supply websites and not found it. This is in a high-end condo building so I'm assuming it is a fixture from a well known manufacturer.

I'm going to get it professionally installed along with a number of other items in the apartment so hopefully fracturing the marble should not be a problem (fingers crossed)

Author: bernabeu (SC)

if you can't match it exactly you can replace it

the 'hi-end' mounts tend to be similar

if you are renting ............................

==============================================

"Measure Twice & Cut Once" - Retired U.A. Local 1 & 638

Author: hj (AZ)

quote; This is in a high-end condo building so I'm assuming it is a fixture from a well known manufacturer.

You are assuming, "high end" is the same as "high quality" which are not always the same. Most companies are concerned with two things, 1. Is it inexpensive, and 2. does it look good. Usually in that order. A wire soap holder would not be a "high end" item in my book.

Author: Wheelchair (IL)

Perhaps American Hotel Supply was the vendor

Best Wishes

After extensive searching online, I found an exact match on the Waterworks website, apparently this one is the crystal wall mounted corner store basket

Thank you all for your help and comments

Please note:
  • Inappropriate messages or blatant advertising will be deleted. We cannot be held responsible for bad or inadequate advice.
  • Plbg.com has no control over external content that may be linked to from messages posted here. Please follow external links with caution.
  • Plbg.com is strictly for the exchange of plumbing related advice and NOT to ask about pricing/costs, nor where to find a product (try Google), nor how to operate or promote a business, nor for ethics (law) and the like questions.
  • Plbg.com is also not a place to ask radiant heating (try HeatingHelp.com), electrical or even general construction type questions. We are exclusively for plumbing questions.

Search for plumbing parts on our sponsor's site:

Special thanks to our sponsor:
PlumbingSupply.com

Copyright© 2024 Plbg.com. All Rights Reserved.