Welcome to Plbg.com
Thank you to all the plumbing professionals who offer their advice and expertise

Over 698,000 strictly plumbing related posts

Plumbing education, information, advice, help and suggestions are provided by some of the most experienced plumbers who wish to "give back" to society. Since 1996 we have been the best online (strictly) PLUMBING advice site. If you have questions about plumbing, toilets, sinks, faucets, drains, sewers, water filters, venting, water heating, showers, pumps, and other strictly PLUMBING related issues then you've come to the right place. Please refrain from asking or discussing legal questions, or pricing, or where to purchase products, or any business issues, or for contractor referrals, or any other questions or issues not specifically related to plumbing. Keep all posts positive and absolutely no advertising. Our site is completely free, without ads or pop-ups and we don't tract you. We absolutely do not sell your personal information. We are made possible by:  

Post New
Search
How to Show Images
Newest Subjects
 Can anyone recognize the brand of this bath faucet or cartridge?
Author: danosullivan (MI)

Hello,

I have had a tough time trying to find the brand name of this faucet which was installed in two of my bathrooms. Nothing is stamped on any of the hardware and the cartridge has failed in both, leaving me the option of ripping out a wall or finding a replacement cartridge.

I have been in consulted with several Plumbing supply stores and manufacturers. The only thing that I have been able to find out for sure is that it isn't a Delta, Peerless, Gerber, Moen, Danze, or Glacier Bay and the patent number of the cartridge is 6.128.1051. Googling the patent number and general description have given me no answers.

Thanks.

Edited 1 times.

Re: Can anyone recognize the brand of this bath faucet or cartridge?
Author: steve (CA)

The manufacturer is EZ Flow. I believe the cartrdge is #EZF7006.

[www.alfanoplumbingparts.com]
Scroll down to page #23

Edited 1 times.

Author: redwood (CT)

I'm sorry to say it is an American Standard... Hampton I believe. Or, maybe it is a chinese copy of one sold under the EZ Flow name... In any case it is hardly worthy of being installed inside a wall.

[www.americanstandard-us.com]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Since 1995 (3 years before Google started) PlumbingSupply.com has been THE best plumbing supplier on the web. Please visit our sponsor [www.PlumbingSupply.com]

Edited 1 times.

Author: packy (MA)

the handle is definately "central" americam standard. products proudly made south of the border.

Author: jimmy-o (CA)

Holy balancing spool, batman! Thank you for that resource, which I was not acquainted with. What a great tool that online Alfano catalog is for identifying parts!

Author: joint-runner (MA)

It is a great site....looks like it could be Gerber to.

Well thanks for that great reference tool! I guess it not Central Am. Std. It looks like the same cartridge is used in EZ Flow, Gerber, Harden Brass, Matco-Norca as well.

Hmmm Could it be they are all reboxing the same valve and calling it theirs?

Since 1995 (3 years before Google started) PlumbingSupply.com has been THE best plumbing supplier on the web. Please visit our sponsor [www.PlumbingSupply.com]

Author: joint-runner (MA)

Red...It looks like the symmons cartridge(page.60/7002)is the same as the Phoenix (page 51/ 70070).The plot thickens the deeper we go...I better let my Apprentice start my truck in the morningeek

and zurn too!

Author: e-plumber (NY)

They stamp the "SA" and "UPC" logo's on the face plate but not the brand name...nice undecided

...Now any name can go on the box, whatever sells in a certain market.

e-plumber
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The society which scorns excellence in Plumbing as a humble activity and tolerates shoddiness in philosophy because it is an
exalted activity will have neither good Plumbing nor good philosophy: neither its pipes nor its theories will hold water." -
John William Gardner 10/8/1912 - 2/16/2002

Repair your leaking Plumbing fixtures ASAP [www.theplumber.com]
This slow drip will waste 7+ gallons of water per day.

Author: jimmy-o (CA)

The SA surrounded by a C is the CSA logo ( Canadian Standards Assoc.). Most major US brands put their name on the escutcheon, and stamp the approvals in a less conspicuous location.

I guess there just thrilled that they got something approved so their bragging!

Author: tdev04 (MI)

I found it! I found your post while looking for the same cartridge. And I just found it at menards! Hopefully its not to late, if so, maybe it can help others that are in my situation.

[www.menards.com]

Author: Jammer (TN)

It's a brand called "Tuscany" which has been used by many building contractors especially in the upper Midwestern states. The valve part number is 931 T350 and can be purchased for approx. $20-$25 at Menards (in-store and online). Replacement is very easy and you can view a YouTube video at the following link to see how to replace a similar valve: [www.youtube.com] When handling/installing the new valve, be careful to avoid dislodging the gasket on the backside because it can be a pain to put back into place. Also if a new handle is needed, Danco makes a universal replacement that will work. It's Danco part # 80023 and it retails for around $15 at Lowe's.

Don't forget to shut off the main water supply to the shower valve before replacing the cartridge! smile

Author: ruth (OR)

Gerber Single Lever Cartridge G0095154

Author: Park City Plumber (UT)

I came across this post while searching for similar trim for a customer of ours. It was tough to track down, but we found it. This one is a different model, but is also a Kingston Brass trim piece. I believe the exact model is MAGELLAN TUB & SHOWER FAUCET WITH SINGLE LEVER HANDLE, POLISHED BRASS - ( KB1632 )

Please note:
  • Inappropriate messages or blatant advertising will be deleted. We cannot be held responsible for bad or inadequate advice.
  • Plbg.com has no control over external content that may be linked to from messages posted here. Please follow external links with caution.
  • Plbg.com is strictly for the exchange of plumbing related advice and NOT to ask about pricing/costs, nor where to find a product (try Google), nor how to operate or promote a business, nor for ethics (law) and the like questions.
  • Plbg.com is also not a place to ask radiant heating (try HeatingHelp.com), electrical or even general construction type questions. We are exclusively for plumbing questions.

Search for plumbing parts on our sponsor's site:

Special thanks to our sponsor:
PlumbingSupply.com

Copyright© 2024 Plbg.com. All Rights Reserved.