Welcome to Plbg.com
Thank you to all the plumbing professionals who offer their advice and expertise

Over 698,000 strictly plumbing related posts

Plumbing education, information, advice, help and suggestions are provided by some of the most experienced plumbers who wish to "give back" to society. Since 1996 we have been the best online (strictly) PLUMBING advice site. If you have questions about plumbing, toilets, sinks, faucets, drains, sewers, water filters, venting, water heating, showers, pumps, and other strictly PLUMBING related issues then you've come to the right place. Please refrain from asking or discussing legal questions, or pricing, or where to purchase products, or any business issues, or for contractor referrals, or any other questions or issues not specifically related to plumbing. Keep all posts positive and absolutely no advertising. Our site is completely free, without ads or pop-ups and we don't tract you. We absolutely do not sell your personal information. We are made possible by:  

Post New
Search
How to Show Images
Newest Subjects
 InflatableTest Balls
Author: Shug1000 (PA)

Why was my last question removed concerning Test Balls. I need to do a 6 psi air test on my DWV system, and I am wondering where to purchase reasonably priced Inflatable Test Balls, and if the pressure test equiptment can be rented? I am in Chester County, PA.

Re: InflatableTest Balls
Author: Dunbar (KY)

This site is sponsored by one of the biggest distributors of plumbing. Upper right hand corner.

They have what you are looking for.

[www.plumbingsupply.com]

This site is about information sharing about plumbing related discussions.

Not a drive-thru of where to go to buy elsewhere.

Author: e-plumber (NY)

Mainly Plumbers test DWV systems and they have their own testing equipment so you will probably not
find any equipiment to rent unless you find a Plumber in your area that is willing to rent/loan you his.

[www.plumbingsupply.com]

e-plumber
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The society which scorns excellence in Plumbing as a humble activity and tolerates shoddiness in philosophy because it is an
exalted activity will have neither good Plumbing nor good philosophy: neither its pipes nor its theories will hold water." -
John William Gardner 10/8/1912 - 2/16/2002

Repair your leaking Plumbing fixtures ASAP [www.theplumber.com]
This slow drip will waste 7+ gallons of water per day.

Author: vic (CA)

To Shug1000:

You asked why your original post was erased.

The reason is because we wish to be focused on specific plumbing advice and not where to buy products.

On the front (index) page ( www.Plbg.com) it states:

"Plbg.com is not the place to ask "where do I buy" plumbing related products....."

Author: Shug1000 (PA)

Sorry I thought it was still America - land of free speech and questions.

Author: e-plumber (NY)

It IS America, learn the rules...

e-plumber
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The society which scorns excellence in Plumbing as a humble activity and tolerates shoddiness in philosophy because it is an
exalted activity will have neither good Plumbing nor good philosophy: neither its pipes nor its theories will hold water." -
John William Gardner 10/8/1912 - 2/16/2002

Repair your leaking Plumbing fixtures ASAP [www.theplumber.com]
This slow drip will waste 7+ gallons of water per day.

Author: jjbex (IL)

We also have the right of free association. Nobody is forcing you to associate here, if you do choose to associate, you follow the rules like everybody else.

------------------

"You can't get there from here"
Berry/Buck/Mills/Stipe

Author: jimmy-o (CA)

Take a deep breath/ Websites are not free..monetarily speaking. The sponsor spends a pretty penny to keep this site operating, for its stated beneficial purposes. Why should he pay to advertise someone else's business?

Now, I can say that you could look first at your local professional plumbing supply. If you wish to buy online, you have the reference here, and there is always google.

Author: hj (AZ)

I have never seen test balls for rent, because it is too easy to overinflate them and rupture them. If they blow apart it is easy to identify the problem and charge you for it, but if it just splits the problem may not be obvious and the rentee will not know it until the next person returns the defective one.

Here it is the "golden rule". Vic has the gold so he rules. But if you want any plumbing product you go to a plumbing supply store, at least one that will sell to non-contractors.

If you want them in English, press "1".

Author: vic (CA)

America IS the wonderful "land of the free."

Shug1000,

I hope that you see it in your heart to send at least $100. to your favorite charity today as I believe that you received at least that much "free" education from the experts at this forum.

Vic

----

"The happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes." - Hugh Downs

Author: ericsandstone (TX)

I have often wondered why some of my posts have been deleted. My questions since have been answered. I've also been upset when this has happened. Too bad, I deserved it. Honestly, I've never read up on the rules of the site. I'm notorious for putting things off till later.

I still think this site is great even if I did deserve the deletions of some of my posts!

In some cases it is easier to ask for pardon, than it is for permission.

Please note:
  • Inappropriate messages or blatant advertising will be deleted. We cannot be held responsible for bad or inadequate advice.
  • Plbg.com has no control over external content that may be linked to from messages posted here. Please follow external links with caution.
  • Plbg.com is strictly for the exchange of plumbing related advice and NOT to ask about pricing/costs, nor where to find a product (try Google), nor how to operate or promote a business, nor for ethics (law) and the like questions.
  • Plbg.com is also not a place to ask radiant heating (try HeatingHelp.com), electrical or even general construction type questions. We are exclusively for plumbing questions.

Search for plumbing parts on our sponsor's site:

Special thanks to our sponsor:
PlumbingSupply.com

Copyright© 2024 Plbg.com. All Rights Reserved.