Welcome to Plbg.com
Thank you to all the plumbing professionals who offer their advice and expertise

Over 698,000 strictly plumbing related posts

Plumbing education, information, advice, help and suggestions are provided by some of the most experienced plumbers who wish to "give back" to society. Since 1996 we have been the best online (strictly) PLUMBING advice site. If you have questions about plumbing, toilets, sinks, faucets, drains, sewers, water filters, venting, water heating, showers, pumps, and other strictly PLUMBING related issues then you've come to the right place. Please refrain from asking or discussing legal questions, or pricing, or where to purchase products, or any business issues, or for contractor referrals, or any other questions or issues not specifically related to plumbing. Keep all posts positive and absolutely no advertising. Our site is completely free, without ads or pop-ups and we don't tract you. We absolutely do not sell your personal information. We are made possible by:  

Post New
Search
How to Show Images
Newest Subjects
 15 spline broach in-wall faucet cold ceramic cartridge replacement
Author: dinhbros (CA)

hello everyone,

we need help to identify the right replacement for 15 spline broach in-wall faucet cold ceramic cartridge. Been looking around and order the part but could not find the original nor replacement. not sure if i can attach a picture in this forum. I will try to provide the detailed desc with the link to picture (google drive) here "[drive.google.com];

faucet ceramic cartridge replacement/stem
1/4 turn 3/4"
15 spline broach
total length of the whole cartridge is 4 4/5"
bottom end of the nut to end of the stem is ~ 4"
the broach length itself (top of the nut to end of the stem) is ~ 3 3/10"

[drive.google.com]

your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

DinhBros

Edited 1 times.

Re: 15 spline broach in-wall faucet cold ceramic cartridge replacement
Author: Mr tee (MT)

I can't see your picture with my Neolithic tablet, but a 15 point broach screams Sepco. Maybe the Lasco S-174.

Author: dinhbros (CA)

Thanks Mr. Tee.

can't seem to locate your Lasco S-174 part. can you send me the link?

Hope someone else can see the pictures and offer some insights.

Thx

Author: Mr tee (MT)

Various people sell these stems, here are some numbers -

LASCO
S-174-1 (hot)
S-174-2 (cold)

WALTER
410031 (hot)
410032 (cold)

PLUMBMASTER
18794 (hot)
18795 (cold)

PARTSMASTER
R1843-R
R1843-L

Hope that helps. Walter has a blood catalog that I think you can see on line.

Please note:
  • Inappropriate messages or blatant advertising will be deleted. We cannot be held responsible for bad or inadequate advice.
  • Plbg.com has no control over external content that may be linked to from messages posted here. Please follow external links with caution.
  • Plbg.com is strictly for the exchange of plumbing related advice and NOT to ask about pricing/costs, nor where to find a product (try Google), nor how to operate or promote a business, nor for ethics (law) and the like questions.
  • Plbg.com is also not a place to ask radiant heating (try HeatingHelp.com), electrical or even general construction type questions. We are exclusively for plumbing questions.

Search for plumbing parts on our sponsor's site:

Special thanks to our sponsor:
PlumbingSupply.com

Copyright© 2024 Plbg.com. All Rights Reserved.