Welcome to Plbg.com
Thank you to all the plumbing professionals who offer their advice and expertise

Over 698,000 strictly plumbing related posts

Plumbing education, information, advice, help and suggestions are provided by some of the most experienced plumbers who wish to "give back" to society. Since 1996 we have been the best online (strictly) PLUMBING advice site. If you have questions about plumbing, toilets, sinks, faucets, drains, sewers, water filters, venting, water heating, showers, pumps, and other strictly PLUMBING related issues then you've come to the right place. Please refrain from asking or discussing legal questions, or pricing, or where to purchase products, or any business issues, or for contractor referrals, or any other questions or issues not specifically related to plumbing. Keep all posts positive and absolutely no advertising. Our site is completely free, without ads or pop-ups and we don't tract you. We absolutely do not sell your personal information. We are made possible by:  

Post New
Search
How to Show Images
Newest Subjects
 Flapper for Toto GMax toilets
Author: ScrappyPappy (MD)

Somehow or another I purchased several blue flappers (Korky 2022BP) thinking they were the proper replacements for an Ultramax (GMax flush system) toilet. While doing some research today I found that I really should be using the Korky 2021BP (red flappers) because the blue ones are actually meant for toilets that use the PowerMax flush system. I have been using the blue flappers for a while, without any apparent problems, but now I’m concerned whether or not I am causing hidden problems. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Re: Flapper for Toto GMax toilets
Author: jcrevz (NC)

I think the difference in the two is the "hang time" - one has a hole and one doesnt to let it fall faster/slower, not completely sure the engineering that went into them but I would put the correct one from here on out to minimize the risk of it not flushing properly in the future

Author: srloren (CA)

Good advice jcrevz

Re: Flapper for Toto GMax toilets smile

Many thanks

Edited 1 times.

Author: packy (MA)

contact TOTO to ask for a free replacement under their lifetime warrantee..

Thanks. Unfortunately, Toto’s lifetime warranty doesn’t apply to plastic or rubber parts associated with the flushing mechanism.

Author: hj (AZ)

lifetime RUBBER? Even Goodyear won't do that.

Author: WilliamWard (NY)

Thanks for the advice.

Author: RogerWilson (NY)

I concur with your ideas. The engineer should also be consulted for advice. By the way, if you're looking for a website online that offers free essay samples, go to <a href="[www.grabmyessay.com];. You will definitely find that website to be very helpful.

Edited 1 times.

Please note:
  • Inappropriate messages or blatant advertising will be deleted. We cannot be held responsible for bad or inadequate advice.
  • Plbg.com has no control over external content that may be linked to from messages posted here. Please follow external links with caution.
  • Plbg.com is strictly for the exchange of plumbing related advice and NOT to ask about pricing/costs, nor where to find a product (try Google), nor how to operate or promote a business, nor for ethics (law) and the like questions.
  • Plbg.com is also not a place to ask radiant heating (try HeatingHelp.com), electrical or even general construction type questions. We are exclusively for plumbing questions.

Search for plumbing parts on our sponsor's site:

Special thanks to our sponsor:
PlumbingSupply.com

Copyright© 2024 Plbg.com. All Rights Reserved.