Welcome to Plbg.com
Thank you to all the plumbing professionals who offer their advice and expertise

Over 600,000 posts related to plumbing

Welcome to Plbg.com (aka: PlumbingForum.com) we are the most popular plumbing information sharing, advice, DIY and educational forum on the Web. Ask any toilet, sink, faucet, pump, water quality, and plumbing related questions. Please refrain from asking where to purchase a product, business, pricing, or legal questions, for contractor referrals, or any questions not related to plumbing. Keep all posts positive and no advertising. This site is free and made possible by:  

Post New
Search
How to Show Images
Newest Subjects
 Update Rough In DWV Layout Help
Author: maine-ah (ME)

This is where I'm at. Too many bends on the shower drain? Was hoping to go with one 45.. Ended up with two and a 90. Let me know what you think. Thx!

[@#$%&[s32.photobucket.com]][/URL]

Re: Update Rough In DWV Layout Help
Author: PlumberLoren (CA)

If that bottom line in the photo is the vent, the combination needs to be rolled up above the flow line as much as you can and still get a bit of fall on that line. Good luck.

Author: packy (MA)

that is a wet vent. the sink drains into it(from the right) so the "Y" in question is washed clean every time the sink drains.

Author: packy (MA)

it is fine.. you won't have any trouble with that layout.
i'm looking at the toilet flange. the bottom of the stainless ring must sit ontop of the finish floor.

Thank you! :thumb:
Author: maine-ah (ME)

Appreciate the quick responses. Yeah I was just adjusting the flange. Needed to come up a bit. I turned the wye up a bit more on the vent for safe measure. Thx for everyone's assistance!

Edited 1 times.

Please note:
  • Inappropriate messages or blatant advertising will be deleted. We cannot be held responsible for bad or inadequate advice.
  • Plbg.com has no control over external content that may be linked to from messages posted here. Please follow external links with caution.
  • Plbg.com is strictly for the exchange of plumbing related advice and NOT to ask about pricing/costs, nor where to find a product (try Google), nor how to operate or promote a business, nor for ethics (law) and the like questions.
  • Plbg.com is also not a place to ask radiant heating (try HeatingHelp.com), electrical or even general construction type questions. We are exclusively for plumbing questions.

Search for plumbing parts on our sponsor's site:

Special thanks to our sponsor:
PlumbingSupply.com

Copyright© 2017 Plbg.com. All Rights Reserved.