Welcome to Plbg.com
Thank you to all the plumbing professionals who offer their advice and expertise

Over 698,000 strictly plumbing related posts

Plumbing education, information, advice, help and suggestions are provided by some of the most experienced plumbers who wish to "give back" to society. Since 1996 we have been the best online (strictly) PLUMBING advice site. If you have questions about plumbing, toilets, sinks, faucets, drains, sewers, water filters, venting, water heating, showers, pumps, and other strictly PLUMBING related issues then you've come to the right place. Please refrain from asking or discussing legal questions, or pricing, or where to purchase products, or any business issues, or for contractor referrals, or any other questions or issues not specifically related to plumbing. Keep all posts positive and absolutely no advertising. Our site is completely free, without ads or pop-ups and we don't tract you. We absolutely do not sell your personal information. We are made possible by:  

Post New
Search
How to Show Images
Newest Subjects
 I need a dark, dark green low boy toilet
Author: Alt (CA)

My designer had a custom color dark green toliet made for our powder room to match the marble 22 years ago.
This toliet is running and my handy man has tried to fix it with two different overflow valves and two different flappers.
Now the plumbing supply says that the embossed numbers in the back part of the toliet are of no help but him but there is a $200 brass part that the flapper fits in that may work. I don't know if I want to invest any more money in this problem child toilet.

Now I am told dark green toliets are no longer made …. who has the best decorator color toliets that may work?

My decorator has since passed away so I have no clue who did this toliet originally.

Help

Re: I need a dark, dark green low boy toilet
Author: hj (AZ)

First give me a picture of the inside of the tank AND the numbers, because it is very seldom a toilet has to be thrown away because of the internal parts.

I think the numbers are 4022 or 4025. It is hard to get a picture of the inside but I will try

Just take the cover off and aim the camera downwards. Also a picture of the toilet itself would help.

Author: vinny (CA)

Maybe Universal Rundle based off of the numbers you provided...

Does it look like:

It is 4022 for sure. Did I say in my initial post that I was told that it is probably the part that the flap closes over and that the part is brass and costs $200. Is Universal the manufacturer?

Author: bernabeu (SC)

After checking several sites the part you need is 'no longer available'.

$200 installed seems reasonable.

==============================================

"Measure Twice & Cut Once" - Retired U.A. Local 1 & 638

Thank you for your help thumbs

the part alone is $200 before installation I don't know that spending the money for the part and installation will solve it.

I am ready to replace it but it seems no makes dark green.

Thank you for your help.

Edited 1 times.

Author: KCRoto (MO)

Use this link to our sponsor and see if the color you are looking for is listed. If the color has an industry standard name, you may be able to find a supplier, or a source with old stock in the warehouse. The only other dark green toilet I can find is by Luxent, but unless you want to buy 700 of them, I didn't find a source for a single purchase.

[www.plumbingsupply.com]

Edited 1 times.

Author: sum (FL)

What is the color of your sink and tub?

Also dark green?

May be the match doesn't have to be to the marble color.

There are a couple of companies, and you would have to search for them, that do make "non standard" color toilets, but probably only in two piece versions.

Author: bernabeu (SC)

your only hope:

[www.luxechina.com]

good luck

==============================================

"Measure Twice & Cut Once" - Retired U.A. Local 1 & 638

Please note:
  • Inappropriate messages or blatant advertising will be deleted. We cannot be held responsible for bad or inadequate advice.
  • Plbg.com has no control over external content that may be linked to from messages posted here. Please follow external links with caution.
  • Plbg.com is strictly for the exchange of plumbing related advice and NOT to ask about pricing/costs, nor where to find a product (try Google), nor how to operate or promote a business, nor for ethics (law) and the like questions.
  • Plbg.com is also not a place to ask radiant heating (try HeatingHelp.com), electrical or even general construction type questions. We are exclusively for plumbing questions.

Search for plumbing parts on our sponsor's site:

Special thanks to our sponsor:
PlumbingSupply.com

Copyright© 2024 Plbg.com. All Rights Reserved.